...off to a Flying Start since Sunday 15th August 2010

...off to a Flying Start since Sunday 15th August 2010

Saturday, August 14, 2010

ROCKSHOP "Rocksolid" e.p. (2009)

This e.p. was recorded in Wellington with my friends Kristen,Edie,and Kim.We had this band(Rockshop) going for a few month's in N.Z.'s capital city.
I posted this so that my bandmates can let me know what they think of the mix(if anyone else happens to download this hot little packet of awesomeness so be it.)...
Hot Levels Mix has been a long while a-comin'!


I think I'm getting the hang of this,when I get it properly mixed I may repost it with a back cover and lyrics...there could also be a live album from one of the last gigs we did at Spacething.
Here's a bit of footage of us in action at the Klearnote Tavern and Bistro...
Put it in your skull!


No comments:

Post a Comment