...off to a Flying Start since Sunday 15th August 2010

...off to a Flying Start since Sunday 15th August 2010

Saturday, June 4, 2011

satanic rockers tenement block


Here is a clip filmed by our very dear friend Jane.It was performed last Sunday at a bar with the very barbaric name Igdaff in Melbourne.The beginning is very self indulgent as Dave and I had found a lot of mushrooms next to a train station earlier that day and i was taking them for a test run...watch on viewer!
(thanks to my friend Dave in Christchurch for the de-nazified iron cross that he let me take a photo of!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynton & Josh! Hows things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. things are going good,I am still keen for a listening session.we're playing a gig at that Stafford Street warehouse that I me you at last year.It's on this friday and should be a good one.. .

    ReplyDelete