...off to a Flying Start since Sunday 15th August 2010

...off to a Flying Start since Sunday 15th August 2010

Friday, July 18, 2014

Encounter Group (@ Grace Darling 13/07/14)

I felt good about this show, we were supporting Dusty's band Dag; Boiled Dwarf, Mad Nanna also played. They were all good by me. No monkey bullshit!
 Last time I played at this venue I felt somewhat ajar but this time the door was open....
 Despite a little bit of a cold and tuning problems I think we put on a spirited show, this download has two tunes missing which I reckon sounded like total shit and I only want to put my best foot forwards.....I decided a while back that we'd do the Sacred Product LP set thus making room to move on to the future. I'm much more interested in the future these days.
 This is a good record of our sound so I hope you enjoy it, I did!
 Weirdo with a dictaphone was there on the night so no doubt he will impecably document the entire night for keen ears in the not too distant future...
P.S. Thanks Eira for taking the band photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment